Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wastin' Away Again in Margaritaville....


Only not. Five more weeks of school and counting. Good news is I've figured out my summer plans (YAY!) I'm taking calculus MW evening/night (lame, but necessary to graduate), working at JCrew, and I have an internship at a law firm in Atlanta (Which I'm beyond excited about, because I'm planning to go to law school AND the internship's paid. I would have interned a few days for free! So imagine my surprise when I called to ask whether I got the internship and they told me I would be getting paid!)
                                                   Yeahhhhhhhh man.


Now all I have to do is get through these next five weeks. And then I'll be here:
                                               
                                                            Or here:

No comments:

Post a Comment